Project DarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project DarkRealm

World of W4rcr4ft Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HORDE ZLA hehehe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightwolf

HORDE ZLA hehehe Empty
PostSubject: HORDE ZLA hehehe   HORDE ZLA hehehe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:33 am

Heloooooo hahah

is this online or what ? flower
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

HORDE ZLA hehehe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORDE ZLA hehehe   HORDE ZLA hehehe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:37 am

a long long time ago we were the best players on dark realm !!!
Back to top Go down
mlatimudan

HORDE ZLA hehehe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORDE ZLA hehehe   HORDE ZLA hehehe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:37 am

Yoo yoo bitchies Very Happy wazzza????online ? We want to play again Very Happy ... cmon ... xD.....
Warhammer/Ced..........xD
R.I.P
suckers......... affraid
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

HORDE ZLA hehehe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORDE ZLA hehehe   HORDE ZLA hehehe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:39 am

yea we wanna pwn some moar XD stormwind shall fall once again

and for ced : i fuck your family in anus with big penetratus
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

HORDE ZLA hehehe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORDE ZLA hehehe   HORDE ZLA hehehe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:41 am

WHERE IS MY TWO FACE BUDDY WARCRAP ??? i mean warhammer
Back to top Go down
mlatimudan

HORDE ZLA hehehe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORDE ZLA hehehe   HORDE ZLA hehehe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:42 am

LOL...nice nice Nightwolf...Fallen shall rise again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............xD..............
I just wanted to say...Warhammer is some kinda kid in wheelchair, with his dick in his mothers mouth.....xD..
Cmon Ced bann me now if u can...LOL...
PWNED.....lol
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

HORDE ZLA hehehe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORDE ZLA hehehe   HORDE ZLA hehehe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:43 am

Kratku vatru DUSO / u anus duso
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

HORDE ZLA hehehe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORDE ZLA hehehe   HORDE ZLA hehehe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:45 am

sunny sunny sunny its a sunny day to fuck warhammer in mouth with huge black cock so he can choke in sperm cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
mlatimudan

HORDE ZLA hehehe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORDE ZLA hehehe   HORDE ZLA hehehe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:47 am

Guys....I need some real help..look , my penis stucked in Ceds mouth...can anyone unstuck me pls?...I could really use some help...?....pls pls pls...help me if u can...or u can donate for my new dick , and for Ceds new mouth...
xD...just kidding...Ced doesnt need new mouth..he needs a whole new body...cuz We pwned him...and cutted him in pieces...and we made ourselfs a new earrings and necklaces of hes eyes...
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

HORDE ZLA hehehe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORDE ZLA hehehe   HORDE ZLA hehehe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:47 am

and for ced again : your parents were born in Chernobyl and because of Chernobyl disaster you are so retarded
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

HORDE ZLA hehehe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORDE ZLA hehehe   HORDE ZLA hehehe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:50 am

alien ALIEN alien farao lol! scratch elephant
Back to top Go down
mlatimudan

HORDE ZLA hehehe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORDE ZLA hehehe   HORDE ZLA hehehe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:53 am

Ced has been reped several times while he was in high school....all teachers were fucking him in anus..and when he went to college, he meet warhammer and now warhammer fuck him in ass...im really sory for him...but its his choice...really...i fucked his mother and im glad that im not his father...cuz that man will be in grave in few years..oh sorry he already is in grave ......I forgot that I cutted his head when he caut me with ceds mom in bed....Ced im really sorry for ur father...he was gay...
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

HORDE ZLA hehehe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORDE ZLA hehehe   HORDE ZLA hehehe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:54 am

yea and hes mother was a hooker with creampied ass
Back to top Go down
mlatimudan

HORDE ZLA hehehe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORDE ZLA hehehe   HORDE ZLA hehehe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:57 am

yEs we all know that...i figured it out....when I was in Tunder Bluff ...i saw her with some tauren (mooo) in the water in the middle of TB...u know what I mean...they were doing some dirty stuffs..like licking ass and some kinda...i dont wanna talk about it..I couldnt eat for few days...
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

HORDE ZLA hehehe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORDE ZLA hehehe   HORDE ZLA hehehe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:59 am

as i remember warhammer like when he is creampied, after all he was gay with personality disorder, so he was kept in mental institution thats why this server fall!
Back to top Go down
mlatimudan

HORDE ZLA hehehe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORDE ZLA hehehe   HORDE ZLA hehehe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:01 am

Yes thats true...and Im going to the school of nursing...i want to help him now...I just said one day " I need to help that man..hes really retarded..I really wanna help him..not only cuz i fucked him in the eyeholes.. ".......lol....
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

HORDE ZLA hehehe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORDE ZLA hehehe   HORDE ZLA hehehe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:02 am

and his friend ced uhhh a long story is that for ya ppl, where to start i have no idea but i only can say : ced lick hes fathers cock while he cums blood because of cancer on testis
Back to top Go down
Nightwolf

HORDE ZLA hehehe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORDE ZLA hehehe   HORDE ZLA hehehe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:03 am

and yea he was not having legs so it was a little bit harder to do that on a wheelchair
Back to top Go down
mlatimudan

HORDE ZLA hehehe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORDE ZLA hehehe   HORDE ZLA hehehe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:05 am

Nahh Nightwolf thats not true...WE cutted his fathers balls in Warsong..remmeber? U,Klatimudan and me...
And then StreSS camed and gaved us Tier 3..and we all were happy about it..and then Migabond camed and gaved us a Ceds balls on tha stick...and we maked a barbecue...........it was delicious.....really..i odnt wanna lie to u guys...it really was...
Back to top Go down
mlatimudan

HORDE ZLA hehehe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORDE ZLA hehehe   HORDE ZLA hehehe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:13 am

And stress pls visit me if u can..Croatia, Zagreb. 10 000 01/ 251 - 395..pls call me if u cant come..we are expecting u..with our big dicks...there is alot of cum for u..and u can come with ur mom if u can..she is welcome as well.....xD
Back to top Go down
mlatimudan

HORDE ZLA hehehe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORDE ZLA hehehe   HORDE ZLA hehehe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:16 am

And if u want u can call police if u want to...but rememmber we are in Croatia...and ths is BALKANNNNNNNNNNNN....WE will pwn u guys like ALKAIDAAAAA::::DROP THE BOMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB..... (LIVING BOMB)....u can now call us Boom Squad (Horde Zla) we will come back as soon is possible..belive us...we will rape u again........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HORDE ZLA hehehe Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORDE ZLA hehehe   HORDE ZLA hehehe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HORDE ZLA hehehe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project DarkRealm :: Project DarkRealm's Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: