Project DarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project DarkRealm

World of W4rcr4ft Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions

Go down 
+2
StreSsS
hacki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hacki

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:37 pm

Yo I have a few suggestions for you:

1. A bit more starting gold so you can actually afford yourself an epic flying mount and do professions.
2. Teleporter to Raids like Hyjal/SSC/Heroics/BT and so on.
3. Necklace , Cloak , Boots vendor
4. If you got sites on which we can vote you could make T4 a voting reward , so it's easy to get but people will still vote and you get new players easily.
5. Hire 1-2 GMs that go with raidgroups as a normal player and observe the bosses and report the bugs on the instance/boss and hackers/cheaters/bug exploiting guys.
6. Make different malls , 1 horde and 1 alliance so there's no confusion if theres like 200 guys in the mall (like it was on the other servers^^)

That's it for now I might find some more suggestions when there are more players on the server for actual event and other things so don't close/delete the server and be sure to check here again Wink.
Back to top Go down
StreSsS
Server Owner
StreSsS

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:41 pm

hacki wrote:

1. A bit more starting gold so you can actually afford yourself an epic flying mount and do professions.
4. If you got sites on which we can vote you could make T4 a voting reward , so it's easy to get but people will still vote and you get new players easily.
5. Hire 1-2 GMs that go with raidgroups as a normal player and observe the bosses and report the bugs on the instance/boss and hackers/cheaters/bug exploiting guys.
6. Make different malls , 1 horde and 1 alliance so there's no confusion if theres like 200 guys in the mall (like it was on the other servers^^)

That's it for now I might find some more suggestions when there are more players on the server for actual event and other things so don't close/delete the server and be sure to check here again Wink.

1. ok
2. script that yourself Razz for openascent Wink
3. sure thing
4. T4 is available in mall, but will add voting.
5. i'll try...
6. not a good idea.
Back to top Go down
https://darkrealm.forumotion.com
hacki

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:19 am

StreSsS wrote:
hacki wrote:

1. ok
2. script that yourself Razz for openascent Wink
3. sure thing
4. T4 is available in mall, but will add voting.
5. i'll try...
6. not a good idea.

Yeah I know about the T4 in Mall but making it as voting reward is easy too and people will actually vote so it's not like they have to work.Make like each Vote and then they can choose 1 token they want .So everyone that wants to get T4 atleast votes T4 will also help to keep this forum busy and you'll get more people look here , give suggestions and so on Wink.
Back to top Go down
GM Chalkie
Head GameMaster
GM Chalkie

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:35 am

yea good idea hacki, maybe stresss we throw the tier 4 vendor in the gm box and port players that have voted???
Back to top Go down
StreSsS
Server Owner
StreSsS

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:32 am

and how do we know who voted? ^^
Back to top Go down
GM Chalkie
Head GameMaster
GM Chalkie

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:18 pm

umm how about
runs up stairs
climbs out of window
slides down pole
gets in car
drives away
comes back 3 days later
"i don't know"

Smile
Back to top Go down
hacki

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:37 pm

GM Chalkie wrote:
umm how about
runs up stairs
climbs out of window
slides down pole
gets in car
drives away
comes back 3 days later
"i don't know"

Smile

On other sites theres a system that sends via mailbox the selected reward after they voted and stated their charname.
Back to top Go down
StreSsS
Server Owner
StreSsS

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:41 pm

dont need that sistem..just need to find out who voted.....
cuz on the vote sites..it doesnt say..not even the IP
Back to top Go down
hacki

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:41 pm

Ok I've carefully thought about this suggestion since I suggested way back that it should become Instant 70:

Make this server a high-rate server with like 250x EP oder 200x EP and place a Dungeon Set 2 Vendor in the Mall(People can buy themselves D2 with Lvl1 and level easily up to 70) , so people actually will play a bit , get to know the server and find bugs and can report them and they'll get to know their classes and chars a bit.It will also attract more PvErs than Instant 70 and there will be alot more raids going on.

I suggest this because even on the last servers where 200+ people were online you couldn't properly raid because 100 of them were noobs that couldnt even equip their chars right and 50 of them didn't even want to raid and the other 50 people were guys that could raid but divided into different guilds and didn't like each other so you couldn't make a proper 15-25 men raid.

Ofc let the current chars stay so they can help lower guys and so on.

I think this is a good suggestion , it'll help to get people to know the game , their char and even find friends / a guild and players to raid with on their way up to 70.

Your thought might be that Instant 70 will lure more people out but currently Instant 70's got quite popular and people that read Instant 70 usually think about T6&Only PvP so a real high-rate-blizzlike Server will lure both PvErs and PvPers to the server.

Everything else should stay like it is now , also the starting gold so people can actually afford themselves D2 and have a easy play until 70 and then can start raiding.
Back to top Go down
GM Chalkie
Head GameMaster
GM Chalkie

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:19 am

i see what you mean hacki i have abit of a idea maybe instant 60 then they have to lvl them selfs to 70 (high xp) so by the time they are 70 they know the fell of there toon and is a bit more better as a player.
like i said just a idea
Back to top Go down
hacki

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:01 pm

GM Chalkie wrote:
i see what you mean hacki i have abit of a idea maybe instant 60 then they have to lvl them selfs to 70 (high xp) so by the time they are 70 they know the fell of there toon and is a bit more better as a player.
like i said just a idea

10 Levels on high-rate is nothing takes around ~10 running quests from A to B.

Starting from 1 is really ok with a high ep rate like 250x and Dungeonset2 you can kill like 10 level higher mobs with D2 + massively AoE and so on.

Instant 60 is kinda..they cant equip themselves with 60 and then they cant kill anything in Outlands and dont wanna continue to play.It's grow up and power up Wink.
Back to top Go down
hacki

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:15 pm

New suggestion:

Put the vendors from the member-place back to the front.I think people who try out playing here and suddenly discover that they cant buy 1/2 of their Equip will quit and search another server where they get a full starting equip.

Also we still miss a necklace vendor Smile.

And a question as finish:
Where can we vote?Please finally put the server on some voting lists and let us vote , so we can get more players.
Back to top Go down
StreSsS
Server Owner
StreSsS

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:12 pm

i will put it on boting sites, chill.....
and i wont put the vendors in front of the portal.....anyways every 5 minutes the server announces about the registered mall....i think if they don't stay atleast 10....they cant even start equipping and learning spells....
Back to top Go down
hacki

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: New suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:07 am

So I came up with new suggestions:

1. Make it possible that Horde and Alliance can talk.
2. Maybe make X-Faction raids (Horde&Alliance can invite each other for raids - good because we lack players for raiding)
3.Still no Necklace vendor
4. Many people still don't get that they have to register here on forums to get T4 maybe it'd be better if we found another way to get T4 than registering here.
5. Also add a totem vendor for shamans please.
Back to top Go down
Karkor

Karkor

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:21 am

Yes Alliance and horde common language would be the first thing that you should do and I am sure that many agree.
Back to top Go down
GM Chalkie
Head GameMaster
GM Chalkie

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:05 am

1. Make it possible that Horde and Alliance can talk. That should not be hard just a quest to gain it like the stance ect.

2. Maybe make X-Faction raids (Horde&Alliance can invite each other for raids - good because we lack players for raiding) yea

3.Still no Necklace vendor stresss is getting to that

4. Many people still don't get that they have to register here on forums to get T4 maybe it'd be better if we found another way to get T4 than registering here. Don't Know...

5. Also add a totem vendor for shamans please. You can buy them at the Sharman Trainer or at the last page of the idol/totem in second part of mall.
Back to top Go down
Karkor

Karkor

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:20 am

You should put a Spirit healer and set up a graveyard next to arena so we dont have to keep doin these corpse runs, outside pvp area but still close.
Back to top Go down
nls08h15

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:53 am

i'm not sure if its there or not but i can't find alchemy reagents. if you can adding those would be nice.

also the schematic for [Quad Deathblow X44 Goggles] for engineering is missing. if you can add that too that would be great Smile
Back to top Go down
positive

positive

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:58 pm

Fix this F U C K I N G Bug in this malll.... all the Hords are killing .. They are not in Duel .. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
GM Chalkie
Head GameMaster
GM Chalkie

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:15 am

up untill now there has been no need to use profanity to get your point a cross so please don't resort to it TY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project DarkRealm :: Project DarkRealm's Forum :: Suggestions and Comments-
Jump to: